If I had a million dollars, I’d buy you a house.
If we had $100,000 dollars, we could buy us:
– Brandeis 10-Member Delegation to Rwanda
– New Weight Room in Gosman Athletic Center
– One-Day Carnival
– Peace and Social Justice Week
– Radio Transmitter for WBRS
– Renovation of Chums
– Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Free Testing for approximately 300 students
– Solar Panels for Brandeis Building
We should build Solar Panels.
The office of the Treasurer sent out the following announcement:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please bear in mind that this is an one-time opportunity only. This type of voting will NOT occur in the future. Therefore, it is our strong recommendation that students choose a one-time investment that will be sustainable and benefit the student body and the community for years to come.
Of these options, only Solar Panels, a Weight Room, antenna for WBRS, and renovating Chums will benefit the student body for any length of time. While ideally the school should pay for all of these, I contend that only Solar Panels and renovating Chums will benefit the broad Brandeis community. Given the choice of the two, I definitely want Solar Panels, especially since renovating Chums costs much less than 100 grand. Therefore, my original endorsement still stands: Go Go Gadget Panels!