We at Innermost Parts believe that there's a new student movement coalescing in this country. We also think that rocks!
Innermost Parts aims to support activism on campus. We believe in the power of organizing to create positive change.
- To highlight and chronicle the amazing activism performed by members of the Brandeis community.
- To compassionately critique or praise the actions of organizations and individuals on campus.
- To connect social justice-minded students to each other and the broader movement off-campus.
- To report what's going on at Brandeis
- To break down the "Brandeis Bubble"
- To suggest possibilities for a better future
Who we are
We are Brandeis students who care deeply about our campus and community. Our membership is rather amorphous – anyone can join.