Funny e-mail of the day, courtesy of our friends at Hiatt.
I don't think it needs further explanation.
Tip of the Week: Top 5 tips to avoid a scary interview
1. Don't pull a Frankenstein and grunt at your interviewer – speak clearly and enunciate.
2. Like… don't answer with… like… too many ums and likes. Scary? No. Nauseating? Yes.
3. Don't mention you won the last office pool on the best way to torture your boss.
4. Don't be a mummy and get all wrapped up in yourself. Keep responses clear and concise so interviewers don't get bored to death.
5. Vampires suck; make sure your preparation and research don't.
One response to ““Don’t be a mummy and get all wrapped up in yourself””