So much news.
- The Justice takes a closer look at the Pachanga police violence incident. Students deny claims of violence and state that the police officer was aggressive. Both sides give their stories.
- Drug and alcohol misuse will be examined by a new Brandeis committee.
- The Board of Trustees meets to discuss potential improvements to student life and safety.
- Another cage free article. The second Student Union poll is still up and the Union wants to make sure that students are actually supportive before any change is initiated. Super.
- The Union will no longer be providing shuttles to Long Island. They will still be busing to Penn Station and Logan. They’re also considering adding another Bran Van.
For more stories, check out The Justice website!