We’re trying out a new feature here at Innermost Parts where we link to interesting articles in the latest Hoot or Justice soon after they come out. It’s not supposed to be a comprehensive guide, just whatever catches our fancy.
Interesting Hoot Articles, Sep 11th Edition:
– Aramark raises prices. One of Jason Gray’s goals last year was to achieve “point/dollar parity”. It’s a shame he couldn’t get that to happen, what with all the craziness last year. Still, the dream will never die.
– The Hoot liked the TMI conference.
– Rumor has it that a student already left the University due to swine flu.
– Lots to unpack in this short article on Andy Hogan’s relationship with the student body. I especially enjoyed the phrase “Hogan announced … that the press would have to instead speak to him through his Ruben.”
– The Hoot discovers Twitter, and I tell you to go play outside.
What do you think? Like this idea? Think it should be renamed?