Thanks to a combination of Lev, facebook, and word of mouth, we have the results:
Remaining candidates – (winners in bold)
- 2011: Alex Melman, Lev Hirschhorn, Lexi Kriss, Naomi Cohn
- 2010: Paul Balik, Rebecca Wilkoff
- 2009: Sung Lo Yoon, Eric Alterman, Dani Baronofsky.
- Judiciary: Julia Sferlazzo, Jordan Rothman, Rachel Kagan, Judah Marans, Danielle Shmuelly, Zachary Handler
- F-Board: Adonis Watkins
- Senator for Racial Minorities: Kamarin Lee
and now, the race you’ve all been waiting for….
- Senator at Large: Justin Sulsky, Andrew Brooks, and Noam Shuster.
Kaamila, I am told, didn’t make the cut by only 8 votes. Too bad.
Congrats to the winners, condolences to the losers.
A special congrats goes to Lev and Alex for making it to the next round for 2011, but also for Noam Shuster, who, though a write-in candidate, will be on the ballot of the final round of elections.